Becoming a Member
You can join our guild by joining the national CMA. Upon doing so, you will automatically be assigned to the guild in your diocese. Fill out the short form below, and you will be redirected to the proper page on the National CMA website to sign up.
EVENT: Eugenics & Other Evils
Benefits of Joining the Guild
- Spiritual Growth and Support: Meet other Catholic and Non-Catholic Christian physicians that are excited about our Faith and excited about the practice of medicine.
- Quarterly Meetings for fellowship and to educate ourselves on the ethical and spiritual issues of our time.
- Receive service ideas and opportunities in our diocese and beyond.
Responsibilities of Members
- Prayerfully make The Promise of the Catholic Doctor.
- To support the purpose of the guild.
- Participate in the meetings.
Who Should Join
- Active and retired Physicians (MD/DO)
- Dentists, Podiatrists, Chiropractors
- Anyone holding a doctoral degree in a health-care-related field
- Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Students, especially medical and premedical students
- Clergy, Religious, and Seminarians
- Anyone interested in integrating Catholic principles into health care.